Wednesday 12 October 2011

MY WISHLISTS




Winters here in Eastern India are nothing like those freezing Alaskan winters that one reads about. Here the temperature hardly falls below 46-47 degrees Fahrenheit. But still , it is my favourite season. We have such sunny months from March to October , that the 3 months of winter are such a welcome change. Winter for me is all about bundling up, layering, chunky knits, cute hats, hot chocolates, crazy mad rushes for hot coffee etc. The collage above is my winter -centric wishlist.. The colors- cream, beige, purple, gunmetal silver, coral are my pick for this year.


Sequins, Burgundy, coral ballet flats, electric blue relaxed fit tee, brown leather boots, lace dress, scoop neck tee and dress and coral bowknot t-shirt  are my other favourites.


For accessories, long necklaces with beautiful detailing, such as the one with a peacock feather heart and tassels,retro mirror look necklace, the floral fairy are my favourites. As for bracelets, I love chunky cuffs, whether stone laden or metallic.


Amongst other things, I love this bowknot detailled ,plum colored bowler hat, the carving belts, blue tassels scarf, beautiful cashmere purple gloves with such adorable cute bows and the slim , tan colored belt with a floral detail that'll instantly tie any look together.!! Hope you like!! Feel free to give me your opinion!

1 comment: