Monday 24 October 2011

My 21st Birthday!!


I took my friends clubbing with me to celebrate my 21st b'day and WOW , what a night it was! Amazing foot tapping music, fantastic ambiance and drinks and non-stop dancing for almost 3 hours- how could it not be perfect!

Some of my friends are complete goofballs too!!
You know, those peanuts and chips that are served along with drinks, well my friends decided it would be fun to chuck some at me!! Needless to say, I threw whatever I caught right back at them.

Oh, and how can I forget! We were clicking a few pictures , when suddenly this guy, randomly asked us if he could get a picture with us! I mean , he hardly asked, he just came into the frame and said "picture with me?!!. It was so funny! But he was a sweet guy. He clicked a few pictures for I us later! All in all, it was possibly , the best birthday ever!!

Oh and I wore a silver, one shouldered dress from Rampage with blue Zara pumps!!




Remember, the funny guy I told you about!!


No comments:

Post a Comment