Monday 24 October 2011

My 21st B'day (day party)


So, it was my birthday and what a great day it was. I went for lunch with 3 of my close friends to Mangio. We had some amazing food and the desserts looked great but the chocolate decadence was a let down.

We then went for some bowling at Sparkz where I won ( yippeeee) .

My parents gifted me a new cell phone, the Samsung Galaxy S2 and a black, quilted bag. . My little sister gifted me a packet of vanilla and chocolate marshmallows and she bought an ice cream cake for me tooo.. I even enjoyed some  Chinese food with my family the night before .

Some of my friends , however had their exams so I popped in and met them when their exams got over. 

I wore a bow-print cardigan from Vero Moda, over a white tank top from Mango and black Mango jeans with some thong sandals from Vogele and this quilted black bag that my mum gifted me.





So, I make faces at the camera. Who doesn't?!

Chocolate Decadence





I won, seee?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment