Monday 19 September 2011

DISNEYLAND

WARNING, LOADS OF PICTURES.













           I stay , as you know, in India and there is a dearth of amusements parks here. There's no Disneyland, no Six Flags , no Universal Studios etc. All we have here in Kolkata is Nicco Park. After hearing so much about Disneyland and it being "the happiest place on Earth " I knew I had to visit it. So while in Hongkong , I ensured I went to Disneyland 


It was such a magical experience. Upon entering the Park, I immediately forgot everything. Here in Nicco park , I'd never sit on the carousel but in Disneyland I tried everything, from sitting on the carousel to other silly rides and I didn't feel silly one bit for doing so....
Having said that, here are a few pics. I wore the same nautical inspired shorts from Promod and a floral top from Vero Moda, some thong sandals, a white summery hat and aviators. Hope you like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment