Monday 19 September 2011

Bungy Jumping

So, I wanted to Bungy jump while i was in Macau. I had done some research before leaving and found that Macau tower has the HIGHEST bungy in the world. I was thrilled at the prospect of getting the chance to jump off it. My dad wasn't to keen on it though. But I managed to convince him. Once they put the harness on you and strap you up, give u a little pep talk , you walk over to the edge. At that point it is pretty impossible for you to not feel dread. I couldn't help but look down . The distance to the air mattress waiting at the bottom of the tower was at that moment too much to fathom. They started the countdown, 5- I spread my arms, 4- I smiled at the camera, 3-I gave a little thumbs up, 2- I bent over and 1- I JUMPED. It was scary , exciting , thrilling etc all at the same time. For the first 2-4 seconds , I felt like I was falling, nothing was holding me , I was screaming my guts out and then I felt the harness give me a little jerk, and I bounced back up. The whole experience was caught on camera . It still gives me goosebumps.
 P.S Macau Tower is 764ft above ground level and is the 10th highest building in the World. Enjoy the pictures. :) Feel free to comment.










No comments:

Post a Comment