Monday 7 November 2011

Summer Vs Winter

Indian Summers - for me , the lesser I say on that topic , the better it is. It seems like summers here just get hotter and hotter. There is no respite from the blistering heat. Also , where I live (which is close to the sea) , the weather is SO humid! It's like , you take a shower, step out of the house and BAM , you have to shower again once you're back because you're drenched in sweat , AGAIN.

Indian winters- these I love. I love all things winter. It's drier for one, and not mind numbingly chilly, in my opinion it's just right (bear in mind I'm talking about Kolkata- the city where I live) . Although honestly I like bone -shaking, body -shivering, mind-numbing cold as well.

So , referring to what I've written so far, I've compiled a post on my Summer look and what I would love to wear in the freezing winters( think  Alaskan).


Summer Picture- bag-flea market, shorts-Promod, Top- Mango, Shoes- Pooja Shroff
Winter Picture- Coat-Mango, Grey dress(worn below Coat)-Mango, Cap and Scarf- United Colors Of Benetton, Shoes- Hyde and Sole.



















No comments:

Post a Comment